11th September 2013
The Employee Ownership Association’s 2013 Annual Conference takes place on 13 November.
Earlier this week Robert Postlethwaite went to the speakers’ planning meeting and can confirm that this year’s event is essential for anyone serious about exploring wider employee ownership in their own business or with clients in need of advice on how to do so.
Delegates can choose workshops covering each of the following:
- The business case for employee ownership
- Improving employee engagement and business performance
- Taxation rules and incentives, and finance
- Employee ownership as a way of delivering public services
- How to transition to employee ownership
Main Conference speakers include the BBC’s John Pienaar.
The Conference takes place on the National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham, on 13 November, with ticket prices starting at £250.
For further information, please go to: